Friday, September 25, 2015

Do you have your own Website?

I've been selling through Etsy for several years and have been very happy there...but there is something about having my own website that I miss (for those of you who don't know, I started my own sterling silver jewelry business back in '99 and sold it in 2007 - "DoodleBug Creations").

So..I pulled the trigger.   I purchased my domain name yesterday and finally selected a host for the new site.  I chose Shoppe Pro, for many reasons, but I do think it'll be a good fit!

Curious?  Looking for a host?  Check them out!

Shoppe Pro Hosting

Now, I just need to find time to do my own graphics and get my site launched.  My goal is to launch by Christmas and I am so excited!  So stay tuned...I can't wait to unveil it!
 
Happy creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment