Easy, Yummy, Garlic Chicken!
This tasty garlic chicken is so flavorful! Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. This is also really yummy sliced and served over salad.
- 3 egg yolks
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with garlic. Place chicken and egg mixture in a large Ziploc bag, squeeze out all the air and seal tightly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter and pour into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture. Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 15 min on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear